This is the home page for the CCMS Tools space. Documentation is available for the following CCMS tools:
- Spectral Networks
- SpecPlot - a tool for annotation of tandem mass spectra (MS/MS spectra, PRM spectra, etc)
- Shotgun Protein Sequencing - usage information for protein sequencing using SPS (tailored to monoclonal antibody sequencing)
- MS-GF - usage information for MS-GF - a tool that generates rigorous p-values of peptide-spectrum matches.
- MS-Align+ - finds protein-spectrum matches.
- Multiplex Denovo Sequencing - simultaneous Denovo sequencing of spectral networks of peptidic natural products.
- [Multistage Denovo Sequencing] - sequencing non-linear peptides using multistage mass spectra.
- Cycloquest - database search for non-linear ribosomal peptides.
- [MSDPR] - computing statistical significance of peptide spectrum matches
- [NRPquest] - discovering novel non-ribosomal peptides by mass spectrometry and genome mining.
- [RiPPquest] - discovering novel ribosomally produced and post-translationally modified peptides by mass spectrometry and genome mining.